BAPIC Bylaws can be found here:
Download BAPIC bylaws.
BAPIC Calendar for 2015-2016 is up!
01/29/2016: BAPIC Fair
02/19/2016: Standard BAPIC Application Deadline (postmarked by)
04/06/2016: BAPIC Ranking due
04/13/2016: BAPIC Match
04/18/2016: Start of BAPIC Clearinghouse
Information regarding Clinical Outcome Measures: Guidelines for Implementing Clinical Outcomes in Psychology Practicum Training
Information regarding Considerations for Pregnancy and Family Medical Care Issues and Practicum Training
Internship Interviews and Early Start Dates for Advanced Practicum Students: Tips for Managing the Process for Students and Agencies
What is BAPIC?
The Bay Area Practicum Information Collaborative is a partnership between Bay Area Doctoral Psychology Programs and practicum agencies. BAPIC was organized in 2008 with the primary goal of centralizing practicum training information and streamlining the practicum application process for doctoral students and agencies. BAPIC is doing this by:
- Instituting an application timeline and uniform application and notification procedures.
- Developing and centralizing site description forms and other practicum training resources.
- Sharing up-to-date psychology training information with graduate programs and practicum sites.
Future plans for BAPIC:
- Develop training resources for practicum sites
- Develop stronger lines of communication between practicum training sites and doctoral programs